To strengthen our role in fostering sustainable practices and collaborating with the public, the GIUZ officially implemented a Sustainability Task Force.
The mandate of the Sustainability Task Force entails the following points
- The Sustainability Task Force develops and implements measures to improve sustainability at GIUZ and advises the Executive Board on sustainability issues.
- It reports to the Head of Infrastructure and regularly informs GIUZ employees about its activities.
- It cooperates with other sustainability bodies at MNF and UZH level.
- It promotes the dissemination of sustainability-related scientific findings to the public and fosters cooperation with civil society groups.
The Sustainability Task Force works in three subgroups
- The Sustainable Department Life group
- The Air Miles Monitoring group
- The Outreach group
If you’d like to receive information about ongoing projects and upcoming meetings, please contact email@example.com