Master students interested in writing a thesis in the field of Glaciology and Geomorphodynamics are welcome to approach us with their own ideas and suggestions. In addition to this, members of the Research Group regularly announce topics for possible master theses (see list below).
- Modelling the dynamics and the age of ice of Aletsch Glacier Guillaume Jouvet
- Analysis of the ice flow variability on the Greenland ice sheet Martin Lüthi
- Ice dynamics of Findelengletscher during its latest advanceMartin Lüthi
- Multi-spectral analysis of the polythermal structure of Gornergletscher Martin Lüthi
- Turbulent friction of water flow in very rough natural channels Martin Lüthi
- Rock glacier distribution and dynamics (Swiss Alps) Isabelle Gärtner-Roer
- Towards understanding glacier mass balances (More information, pdf, 125kb) Andreas Linsbauer, Kathrin Naegeli