- Rockglacier dynamics
- Permafrost in alpine terrain
- Numerical modelling
- Close range sensing in alpine terrain
- Natural hazards
2018 UNIS: Arctic Glaciers and Landscapes
2017 Karthaus: Glaciers and Ice Sheets in the Climate System
2017 ISPRS: Close Range Sensing in Alpine Terrain
2016 AINEVA: Avalanche blasting assistant
2016 AINEVA: Snow observer
2015 Master in Environmental Engineering. Unitn at (Trento - Italy)
2013 Eurostain: Sustainable Monitoring of European Mountain Regions
2012 Bachelor in Environmental Engineering at UniTn (Trento - Italy)
- April 2019: Oral presentation at EGU 2019, Vienna, Austria.
- December 2018: Oral Presentation at SGM (SEP Price for best oral presentation), Bern, Switzerland.
- July 2018: Oral presentation at EUCOP5. Chamonix, France.
- Jannuary 2018: Oral presentation at JJG 2018. Lyone, France.
- August 2017: Oral presentation at SgmG 2017. Zermat, Switzerland.
- April 2017: Poster at EGU 2017. Vienna, Austria.
- February 2017: Oral presentation at AK Permafrost 2018. Einsiedeln, Switzerland.
- Jannuary 2017: Poster at AGM 2017. Zurich, Switzerland.
- SS2019: Teaching assistant GEO411.1
- SS2019: Supervisor Bachelor Thesis: Rockglaciers as a potential natural hazard: some illustrations from Switzerland
- FS2018: Tutorship for GEO299.1
- SS2018: Teaching assistant GEO411.1
- SS2018: Supervisor Bachelor Thesis: Variations in Rock Glaciers Dynamics
- FS2017: Lesson on rockglacier dynamics GEO 351.1
- SS2016: Teaching assistant GEO411.1