The group focuses on biogeochemical cycling and stability of organic matter in soils and sediments by the implementation of inorganic and organic geochemical methods, including also molecular and isotope proxies. Diverse recent and past terrestrial ecosystems are under investigation and manipulative experiments improve our understanding of the influence of environmental changes on these systems.
More information on research and projects
- Nicholas E. Ofiti (PhD candidate)
- Fanny Petibon (PhD candidate)
- Tatjana C. Speckert (PhD candidate)
- Carrie L. Thomas (PhD candidate)
- Veronica P. Veloso (Lab technician)
- Cyrill U. Zosso (PhD candidate)