Alessandro Cicoira, Dr.
Glaciology and Geomorphodynamics
Tel.: 044 63 55248Room number: Y25 K firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rockglacier dynamics
- Permafrost in alpine terrain
- Numerical modelling
- Close range sensing in alpine terrain
- Natural hazards
- 2018 UNIS Arctic Glaciers and Landscapes
- 2017 Karthaus Glaciers and Ice Sheets in the Climate System
- 2017 ISPRS Close Range Sensing in Alpine Terrain
- 2016 AINEVA Avalanche blasting assistant
- 2016 AINEVA Snow observer2015 Master in Environmental Engineering. Unitn at (Trento - Italy)
- 2013 Eurostain Sustainable Monitoring of European Mountain Regions2012 Bachelor in Environmental Engineering at UniTn (Trento - Italy)
- April 2019 Oral presentation at EGU 2019, Vienna, Austria.
- December 2018 Oral Presentation at SGM (SEP Price for best oral presentation), Bern, Switzerland.
- July 2018 Oral presentation at EUCOP5. Chamonix, France.
- Jannuary 2018 Oral presentation at JJG 2018. Lyone, France.
- August 2017 Oral presentation at SgmG 2017. Zermat, Switzerland.
- April 2017 Poster at EGU 2017. Vienna, Austria.
- February 2017 Oral presentation at AK Permafrost 2018. Einsiedeln, Switzerland.
- Jannuary 2017 Poster at AGM 2017. Zurich, Switzerland.
- SS2019: Teaching assistant GEO411.1
- SS2019: Supervisor Bachelor Thesis: Rockglaciers as a potential natural hazard: some illustrations from Switzerland
- FS2018: Tutorship for GEO299.1
- SS2018: Teaching assistant GEO411.1
- SS2018: Supervisor Bachelor Thesis: Variations in Rock Glaciers Dynamics
- FS2017: Lesson on rockglacier dynamics GEO 351.1
- SS2016: Teaching assistant GEO411.1